Thursday 30 June 2011

Holidaaaay, sort of

The Owl has got this week off work, so we're mooching, doing fun stuff with the Bat and generally having a chilled-out time. Today is especially good because a) I handed in a German assignment yesterday and don't have another course deadline for ages, b) I had jam doughnuts instead offor lunch and c) the Oxford comma, which I hate, has been dropped from the Oxford style guide. See me not using it! This is the kind of thing that makes me happy.

Tomorrow I think we're going to Avebury, so that I can look at the standing stones and be all ooOOOOooooOOOooooo. I might remember to take the camera, in which case you'll get some family photos. Maybe Westonbirt or the seaside on Saturday, then lunch out with in-laws on Sunday. It's all v exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment