Sunday 19 June 2011

Lazy Sunday

The chicken and ribs turned out quite nice. I'll probably futz with the oven temperature next time. We ate half for supper last night and half just now for lunch (I did slightly less meat than Nigella does - still whopping amounts, though). The Bat has some chicken that I stripped off a drumstick, but she's mostly pushing it around her tray instead of eating it. Ingrate.

The weather today is a massive improvement on the last week or so. I feel like I should be heading off for a sprightly energetic walk, but I also feel sufficiently oogy that we had to cancel going out for lunch with the Husband's family, so it's probably not a good idea. Instead I'm going to make some stock from the leftover bones and do laundry, both of which make me feel productive but don't require all that much physical effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment