Wednesday 24 August 2011

Thanks for that, subconscious

I had a very weird and vivid dream - you know the kind that bleeds over into the rest of your day, and you keep half-forgetting that it was just a dream? That kind. I won't take you through the whole plot, because hearing about someone else's dream in detail is completely mind-numbing. But the basic premise was that I'd decided to parent a baby together with another couple, who were the baby's birth parents. We were all supposed to be equally responsible for the baby, but I never seemed to get any say in what happened to him. In the end I decided to leave the family and let the others get on with it by themselves. It's gone noon, I've been up for hours and I still feel upset about abandoning that little boy. Argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment